. Listed by Apple in “Best 10 iPad Apps in 2010″
. Apple Design Awards 2010 winner
. 1st place in US top paid apps during the first sales day
“With its ball physics, built-in help and a local and global high-score board, Pinball HD is a great pick for players of all ages.”
– Marc Saltzman, USAToday.com
“Pinball HD is simply a game that was just made for the iPad: it has intuitive controls, takes full advantage of the device’s hardware and delivers a truly immersive experience that will take you right back to the golden age of the arcade.”
– Marco Tabini, Macworld.com
“I really can’t see pinball on the iPad getting much better than this.”
– David Winograd, TUAW.com
“The experience of holding a pinball table in your hand is great, and with three amazing tables included, you’ll have hours of entertainment lined up.”
– Tim Rattray, SlideToPlay.com
“With three tables, reliable physics and controls, and gorgeous graphics, it is a pleasure to recommend.”
– Levi Buchanan, IGN.com
✭ABOUT THE GAME✭
Pinball HD – This game will change your idea of Pinball on the iPad. Each table – Wild West, The Deep, and Jungle style – are masterpieces. You’ll be stunned with the level of realism. This is a REAL Pinball simulator with stunning 3D graphics both with or without 3D glasses.
• Landscape mode – “full table” view
• Portrait mode – “flying-table” view
• In portrait mode slide up or down your both thumbs to toggle camera view from “flying-table” to “full table”.
✔ 3 pinball tables with unique graphics, instructions, missions system, locations and characters
✔ multiplayer games over wifi or bluetooth
✭HOW TO PLAY✭
When running the app, you are presented with a 3D simulated camera zoom, pan and fly-over of one of the games. Tapping on a game’s fly-over screen shows/hides main menu. Tap on Play button to start game on current table.
Controls in game:
• Tap ANYWHERE on the left side of screen to control the left flipper and ANYWHERE on the right side to control the right flipper.
• Shake your iPad to realistically nudge the pinball table, but not too much or you’ll tilt.
• Tap on the “electronic caption” at the top of the screen to pause or resume your game.
What’s New in Version 2.15
- bug fixes
[Please Report Broken Links]
>> Visit iPadOS Featured Pages