"This is the game to show your doubting friends as I don’t believe a game of this depth or breadth presently exists on the App Store, and certainly not one with the care and attention that the Warner Bros. team have expended on it." – TouchArcade
Play as Harry, Ron, Hermione and many more as you explore Hogwarts and engage in countless hours of gameplay spread across 40+ levels based on the Harry Potter books and movies.
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 brings the world of LEGO Harry Potter to life on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, giving gamers the power to play with LEGO characters and models in a brand new way. Based on the first four Harry Potter books and movies, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 builds on the foundations of previous LEGO videogames by offering a mix of fun, accessible gameplay and light-hearted humor – appealing to all ages. Players can explore the wizarding world and feel as though they are at Hogwarts.
• The Events of Harry Potter’s First Four Years at Hogwarts – LEGO style! – including the Triwizard Tournament, the Quidditch World Cup, the Basilisk battle in the Chamber of Secrets, the encounter with Aragog and the face-to-face confrontation with Voldemort himself.
• Stunning Graphics – take advantage of the Retina Display.
• Intuitive Touch-Screen Controls – take complete control over your character to explore, solve puzzles and duel.
• An Authentic Harry Potter Experience –
- Visit Iconic locations – including Diagon Alley, the Forbidden Forest, the village of Hogsmeade and
- Hogwarts castle – a grand, immersive 3-D environment and the largest, most detailed LEGO game location ever built.
- Play as over 100 characters – including Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger.
- Attend Hogwarts – cast spells, mix potions, fly on broomsticks and complete hundreds of magical tasks to earn points.
• Character Customization – using hundreds of different LEGO Harry Potter pieces.
• Classic LEGO Humor – enjoy the characteristic comedic LEGO ‘twist’ on events from the fiction
• Endless Replayability – use ‘Freeplay’ to discover areas of gameplay not accessible in Story Mode
• Collectables – pick up a huge variety of items throughout the game.
What’s New in Version 2.4
Game Center Updates
[Please Report Broken Links]
>> Visit iPadOS Featured Pages