Save web pages for later offline reading, optimized for readability on your iPhone or iPod touch’s screen. Featured by Apple and critically acclaimed by top blogs, newspapers, and magazines
Great for long articles and blog posts that you find during the day and would like to read, but don’t have the time when you find them. Save with Instapaper, then read later when you’re commuting, in a meeting, or waiting in line.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for the iPhone and iPad screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
EXCLUSIVE TO THE PAID EDITION:
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode for night reading
- Article sharing via email, Tumblr, or Twitter
- Rotation lock.. .
What’s new in Version 4.2.7- Added Netbot and Notesy to Share panel.
- Fixed “white-screen” bug.
- Fixed Contacts access in Find Friends under iOS 6.
- Fixed 1-pixel misalignment of filled circles in the page indicator.
- Upgraded the Open-Dyslexic font to Dyslexie, a prior typeface by Christian Boer of StudioStudio better optimized for dyslexia.
[Please Report Broken Links]
>> Visit iPadOS Featured Pages