Requirements: iPad 2, iPhone 4, or iPod touch (4th generation)
Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fast and fun moviemaking app for iPhone, iPod touch, and the amazing new iPad 2. Designed for the Multi-Touch screen, iMovie puts everything you need to tell your story at your fingertips. Browse and play projects in the stunning Marquee view.Make a movie in minutes by adding video, photos, music, and sound effects. Then give it the Hollywood treatment by adding a theme, titles, and transitions. And you can share your movie with the world – right from iMovie.
Made for Multi-Touch.
• Tap to add video, photos, music, and sound effects.
• Drag to trim the length of any clip.
• Pinch to zoom the timeline.
• Slide to scrub through your project.
• On iPad, pinch vertically to open the Precision Editor.
Add professional polish with Themes.
• Choose from a selection of eight unique themes. Each theme includes a matching set of titles and transitions — and its own soundtrack.
• Instantly change themes or swap themed elements in your project.
• Titles and graphics automatically update with location data from your video.
Add photos, music, and sound effects.
• Add photos from your library, or snap a picture and drop it into your project.
• Use the automatic, face-aware Ken Burns effect, or pinch and drag to create your own.
• Choose from soundtracks that match iMovie themes, or select music from your own song library.
• Bring your movie to life with a choice of over 50 sound effects.
Record and edit your soundtrack.
• Record audio directly into the timeline.
• Adjust the volume of any video clip, song, sound effect, or audio recording.
• Loop music to fill your project.
• On iPad, view detailed audio waveforms for every clip in your project.
Share your HD movie on the web and in your home.. .
What’s New in Version 1.4.1
• Improves reliability when sending photos from iPhoto to iMovie
• Resolves an issue that could affect photos in projects and trailers after restoring from a backup
• Improves overall stability
Included in Version 1.4
• Three new trailers — Adrenaline, Coming of Age, and Teen
• Add photos to any trailer and have them automatically animate with the Ken Burns effect
• On iPad, open the Precision Editor to create split audio edits
• Play clips in the Video Browser before adding them to your project
• Create a slideshow by sharing photos from iPhoto for iOS
• Tap the help icon to display Coaching tips
• 1080p HD upload resolution is now available for sharing to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport
• Audio recordings captured in a project now appear in the Audio Browser for easy access
Screenshots [Click to zoom in]
[Please Report Broken Links]
>> Visit iPadOS Featured Pages