The ultimate iPhone cleaning app! It removes unnecessary files from your device. Launch it from the springboard to cleanup, or from any terminal app for more info, functions and settings configuration. Command: “iCleaner” (you must be root to run it). For a detailed explaination of how it works, please use the built-in “More Info” function (terminal only) or visit Developer’s Page link further below
What does it do?
- Safari: it deletes cookies, browsing history and cache files to free up memory and preserve your privacy.
- Applications: it scans /var/mobile/Applications and /Applications for unnecessary WebClip caches, cookies, temporary files and snapshots.
Furthermore, it detects known applications for a more in-depth cleanup. At the moment, iCleaner detects the following apps: Facebook, Facebook Messenger, iCabMobile, iFile, Instagram, Installous, Skyfire and Twitter.
More apps will be added in future releases. User login data, useful cookies and other relevant files are left untouched. iCleaner only removes the unnecessary.
- Log files: it deletes apps log files and crash reports from known locations. These files are generally irrelevant to the user and can be safely deleted.
- Cache files: it scans and deletes system cache files and databases. Some of them are rebuilt upon respring. This helps removing obsolete cache data.
- Temporary files: it deletes temporary files from your device. These files are meant to be removed automatically, but they often happen not to. iCleaner takes care of that.
- Apt partial files: it deletes partially downloaded Cydia packages and repo files.
- Cydia sources (disabled by default): it deletes Cydia sources files. As a result, Cydia will not list any package and the sources will have to be updated. This is disabled by default since it’s only helpful if Cydia sources aren’t updating correctly.
- Unused dependencies (disabled by default)
- Filetype cleanup
iPhone, iPod or iPad. Running iOS 4.2.1 + / iOS 5.0 +/ iOS 6.0 +
Installation and Download
1- iCleaner available for Free (Install with Cydia)
- Available for free in the following sources:
- BigBoss Source
- Graviboard Free (Download .deb)
- Hot fixes
- Added iOS 6 specific daemons.
- Improved the way iCleaner disables Launch Daemons.
- New supported apps: SoundCloud, WhatsApp.
- Updated translations.
- Bugfixes, UI changes and improvements.
DEB download for iCleaner is not recommended; because of many dependencies. Please install iCleaner using Cydia only!.
[Please Report Broken Links]
Featured Cydia Pages:
- iPadOS Cydia Sources List
- iPadOS Cydia Apps/Tweaks List
- iPadOS Cydia Themes List
- iPadOS Cydia Tutorials List