Blurring the lines between games and interactive art, Contre Jour welcomes you to a hauntingly beautiful world shaped by the interplay of light and darkness. Use your finger to morph the landscape, propelling the mysterious creature Petit to safety. Pull, swipe, and tap gadgets such as tendrils, air geysers, and pulleys to complete clever puzzles. Set to a poignant orchestrated soundtrack from composer David Ari Leon, Contre Jour both delights and bedevils from start to finish.
Best Handheld/Mobile Game ‹ E3 Game Critics Award, Official Nominee
Best Mobile Game of E3 ‹ GamePro
Best Mobile Game of E3 Finalist ‹ IGN
Best Mobile/Handheld Game of E3 Nominee ‹ Game Critics Awards
"Contre Jour…seems like the complete package. It has challenging physics-based puzzles, a unique gameplay hook, beautiful graphics, and an eerie soundtrack. Keep a gigantic, rolling eyeball out for this game…” — Slide To Play
“I’m totally loving the look and feel of this one.” — TouchArcade
“It’s a seriously gorgeous and addictive game, and I can’t wait for it to come out.” — IGN
“The star of [E3] was Contre Jour, a darkly-weird platformer where you manipulate the ground around you.” — GamePro
Contre Jour Highlights
• Three chapters featuring sixty unique levels, as well as one hundred and eighty collectable lights, will have you playing for hours and hours.
• Use extremely intuitive controls to change the environment around you.
• Ten different interactive elements to master; portals, slingshots, tentacles, blowers and more.
• Stunning visual style places Contre Jour in a league of it’s own – simply one of the most beautiful games of the year.
• Rich, organic and original soundtrack by David Ari Leon perfectly matches Petit’s journey. Get some headphones and lose yourself in the world of Contre Jour.
• Unlock a variety of achievements as you play, can you find them all?
What’s New in Version 1.25
New Jungle chapter featuring 20 levels as Petit’s adventure takes him to a furry and overgrown world.
• Retina support for the new iPad.
• 20 beautiful new levels set in a tricky jungle.
• New moveable tentacles and platforms.
• The Contre Jour Soundtrack, produced by David Ari Leon, now available to buy within the game.
• Bonus ending sequence for collecting all 300 lights.
[Please Report Broken Links]
>> Visit iPadOS Featured Pages