NOW INCLUDES ALL AMPLITUBE FENDER OFFICIAL AMP AND STOMP MODELS!
Turn your iPad into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effect processor and mobile recording studio! Use the AmpliTube iRig interface adapter (www.amplitube.com/irig) to connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod/iPad and you are ready to rock!
Play, practice and record anytime, anywhere with world-class guitar and bass ultra-realistic tones and effects, including the official Fender tone, plus full multitrack recording capabilities in a convenient mobile app, all from the leader in analog gear modeling software for professional recording studios.
With AmpliTube for iPad, you have an entire guitar and bass rig at your fingertips. You get 4 stompbox effects running into an amplifier head with effects, plus cabinet and a microphone. Choose from 11 built-in stompbox effects (delay, fuzz, overdrive, wah, envelope filter, chorus, flanger, phaser, octave, noise filter + distortion once registered), 5 amps (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass) with full controls, 5 speaker cabinets and 2 microphones (dynamic and condenser). Plus you can expand your rig a-la-carte with 5 additional effects like compressor, reverb, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and limiter – suitable for other instruments and vocals – as well as add the entire suite of 5 amps and 5 effects of AmpliTube Fender (available as in-app purchase). You can also save and name up to 36 “full rig” tone presets and recall them on the fly.
AmpliTube for iPad features:
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
- Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- 11 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets, 2 Mics
- Expandable with 5 Stomps suitable for other instruments and vocals available via in-app purchase (compressor, reverb, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and limiter)
- Expandable with 5 official Fender Amps and 5 Stomp models (’65 Deluxe Reverb™, Super-Sonic,’65 Twin Reverb,’59 Bassman LTD, Pro Junior, Fender Tape Echo, the Fender Blender™, Fender Phaser, Overdrive, and Compressor) via in-app purchase
- Single track recorder, with re-amping, expandable to full 8 tracks recording studio with master effects section via in-app purchase
- Import and play songs for use as backing tracks directly from your iPod library or computer
- Slow down or speed up the tempo of imported songs without affecting their pitch (-50% to +200%)
What’s New in Version 2.9.6
AUDIOBUS SUPPORT! USE AMPLITUBE WITH OTHER AUDIO APPS IN REAL TIME.
- Added selectable input channel for multitrack audio devices
AmpliTube 2.9.6 improves Audiobus compatibility
Screenshots [Click to zoom in]
AmpliTube for iPad IPA Download
[Please Report Broken Links]
>> Visit iPadOS Featured Pages